At Clairmont we are excited to introduce our NEW polycarbonate Tableware range. This range includes cups, plates, bowls, jugs and tumblers which are ideal for use in carehomes or in the personal homes of those living with dementia or special needs.
We have chosen polycarbonate because unlike conventional melamine tableware:-
- WILL NOT CHIP OR SPLINTER - increasing safety of use
- NON POROUS - FOOD BACTERIA CAN NOT LEACH INTO THE TABLEWARE - thus reducing bacterial growth and colonisation which would increase infection
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE - making it easy to handle and carry
- PATTERN DESIGN WILL NOT FADE - increasing the longevity
- RECYCLABLE - environmental friendly option
Our prices are very competitive with other types of tableware on the market. It is also microwavable safe for heating and reheating food and also dishwasher safe.
As well as the standard polycarbonate range we also offer anti-bacterial range as well as a heavy duty copolyester range.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries you may have.